There are 9 best Komodo island boat charters that you can consider booking once planning to visit Komodo. The Komodo National Park is one of the best tourist destinations in Indonesia. It is the place where the largest lizard Komodo Dragons are inhabitants.
Getting to Komodo National Park can use a boat tour from Labuan Bajo. Private boat charters to Komodo offer a daily departure from Labuan Bajo. You can start the sailing on your own schedule. Furthermore, you can also select the destinations to visit in Komodo National Park.
The trip duration for the Komodo charter boat is varied. You can choose to go on a Liveaboard for 3 days and 2 nights or 4 days and 3 nights. The most recommended duration is 3 days sailing. However, some visitors want to enjoy more time and visit more places in the park.
For those who start the Komodo island boat charters from Bali, the best duration is 7 days and 6 nights. Meanwhile, the boat charter starting from Lombok will spend 4 days and 3 nights. The other option is to book on 5 days and 3 nights from Lombok.
Below are the 9 best Komodo island boat charters to book:
- High speedboat New Spirit is one of the recomended private speedboat charter from Labuan Bajo. This boat offers daily departure in the morning. The time of departure is depending on your request, however if you have no idea, you can follow our arragements.
- Segara Liveaboard is a standard Phinisi boat chareter from Labuan Bajo to Komodo. The boat is available for a overnight private trip.
- Wae Rebo Phinisi Boat is also one of the best recomended Phinisi boat charter to Komodo. This is a standard Phinisi boat with air conditioning cabin rooms.
- Magia 2 Liveaboard is one of the luxury Phinisi boat for a private charter to Komodo and Raja Ampat.
- Kelana Cruise Liveaboard is a semy luxury boat charter to Komodo. This is one of the recomended boat charter to Komodo National Park. This boat is also available for departure from Bali.
- Papiton Liveaboard is one of the most recomended semy luxury Phinisi boat from Labuan Bajo. It is available for private charter boat to Komodo.
- Arua Phinisi Liveaboard offer a comfortable private trip from Labuan Bajo. The boat is avalable for charter to Komodo National Park.
- Lalunia Liveaboard is one of the semy luxury boat charter to Komodo. The same as the other boats, Lalunia is also offer daily departure in the morninig from Labuan Bajo.
- Semara Liveaboard is a luxury Phinisi boat charter to Komodo. You can enjoy this coomfortable boat with luxury facilities.
For more recommendations, visit the Komodo Island Boat Charter page. There are various boat tours to Komodo from Bali, Lombok, and Labuan Bajo. For the speedboat charters, you can only depart from Labuan Bajo. Meanwhile, Phinisi boat will available from Bali and Lombok.
What will you get when booking a private Komodo boat chater?
The most private boat charter from Labuan Bajo to Komodo will offer complimentary. You will get all the boat service during the trip. These complementary are also available for boat charter to Komodo from Bali and Lombok.
Below are the things you will get when booking one of 9 best Komodo Island boat charters:
- Free hotel and airport transfers in Labuan Bajo areas
- Professional and experience travel guide
- Meals, teas, coffees, snacks, and mineral waters
- Snorkeling and diving equipments
- Private boat with air conditioning cabins, clean, safe, and comfortable
- Dive Masters for those who are divers
The type of boat is depending on your request. You can choose to go on a standard Phinisi boat, semy luxury, and luxury boat. It depends on your travel style.
When is the best time to do a Komodo boat tour?
Generally, Indonesia has two seasons all year, the rainy season and the dry season. The rainy season is coming from October to March every year. Meanwhile, the dry season is coming from April to September.
During the rainy season, the islands on Komodo National Park are more colorful. But during this season the rain is coming much, the weather is also bad, and the ocean looks much rough. Most places are temporarily closed for visitors. However, some part of the season is probably good enough to visit, especially in November, December, and February to March. You may try to visit during these months.
In the dry season, most of the islands look brown and dry. For the most travelers likely to visit during this season. The sea is not rough and also most weather condition is good. You will enjoy doing the activities in the National Park.
What is the Price Range for Komodo Island Boat Charters?
The price range for a Liveaboard charter to Komodo is depending on your travelstyle. You can choose to go on a standard, semy luxury, and luxury. Each type of boat offers different prices. Besides that, the prices are also depending on the point to start the trip. If the trip starts from Bali or Lombok, it will cost more. Labuan Bajo is the most preferred point to start the Komodo island boat charters.
For a standard private boat charter, the price can go between $1500 to $2000 per boat for 3 days or 4 days trip. However, if you book for more days, the price can go up more than $2000 per boat.
If you book a semy luxury private boat, the price range can go from $2000 to $3000 per boat. The prices are depending on the duration of the trip. Meanwhile, if you book a luxury boat charter to Komodo, the price range is between $3000 to $6000 for a boat.
The shorter Komodo boat charter is 2 days and 1 night, while the longest duration is 7 days and 6 nights. The longest trip duration usually starts from Bali. It will xplore the best places in Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, Gili island, Lombok, Sumbawa, and Komodo National Park. The trip will end in Labuan Bajo and you will overnight or fly back to Bali or Jakarta at your own expense.