Gili Islands are a group of small islands located in North Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. The islands are consist of Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air. Fast boat from Bali is one of the best transportations to access the islands. Find out more on this page to see the 8 best fast boats from Bali to Gili Islands.
Gili Trawangan is a large and busiest island compared to other Gili Islands. It is located in the northwest of Gili Meno. Fast boat to Gili Trawangan is the quickest access to the island from Bali. These fast boats landed directly on the beach of the island.
For those who want to enjoy the peaceful, Gili Meno is the best choice to spend your days. It is the smallest among Gili Trawangan and Gili Air. However, Gili Meno has its beautiful white sand beaches and amazing underwater. Boat from Bali and Lombok to Gili Meno are daily land directly to the island.
Gili Air is an island located close to Lombok. It is 10 minutes by local outrigger boat from Bangsal harbor. This island offers beautiful beaches and an amazing underwater world. The same as other Gilis, this island is accessed by a fast boat from Bali.
The 8 Best fast Boats from Bali to Gili Islands
There are over ten fast boats running from Bali to Gili Islands. The schedule is more than two times in a day with an early departure at 08.00 am from Serangan. The latest trip is at 13.00 from Padang Bai. Most speed boats from Bali to Gili depart more than one schedule. Meanwhile, Serangan and Sanur have only two schedules every day.
On this page, you will find the best speed to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air. These fast boats are the most recommended transfers to Gili and Lombok. However, if you are on Lombok island and want to get to Gili, you can book on a speed boat from Lombok.
A speed boat from Lombok to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air offer a daily departure from Teluk Nare. Teluk Nare is a harbor in North Lombok, it is a private harbor for boat transfers to Gili. This harbor is also for fast boat embarkation on Lombok.
The following are the best suggestions fast boat to Gili Islands from Bali:
- Wahana Gili Ocean Fast Boat is one of the best recomended fast boat to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air. The boat depart daily from Padang Bai with two daily schedules, at 09.30 am and 13.00. This boat has a capacity of 120 passangers.
- Prabu is a fast boat to Gili which is launched in 2021. This is a new comfortable fast boat from Bali to Gili Islands. The Prabu fast boat offers daily departure from Padang Bai.
- Bali Eka Jaya Fast Boat is a comfortable fast boat from Padang Bai to Gili Islands. This boat has a bigger capacity that can fill 200 passangers. Beside depart from Padang Bai, Eka Jaya Fast Boat is also depart from Sernagan and Nusa Penida.
- BlueWater Express is a fast boat transfers from Serangan to Gili Trawangan and Gili Air. This is a longest running fast boat to Gili with great review from travelers. If you stay in south Bali areas, it is adviseable to book on BlueWater Express to Gili.
- Scoot Fast Cruises is a fast boat that offer a daily departure from Sanur Beach. This boat will stop over in Nusa Lembongan before continue to Gili Islands. Sccot Fast Cruises has a capacity of 80 passangers.
- Golden Queen Fast Boat is the boat that depart from Serangahn to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air. This is one of the best fast boat to Gili with a comfortable seats and air conditioning room. Golden Queen has capacity of 150 passangers.
- Gili getaway Fast Boat offers daily departure from Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok. The boat has capacity of 60 passangers. It is directly land on Gili Trawangan and Gili Air.
- Free Birds is a fast boat from Amed to Gili. It is depart daily to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air.
How long is the Fast Boat trip from Bali to Gili?
The duration of fast boat transfers from Bali to Gili Islands are depending on the sea condition. the boat can spend approximately 1 1/2 to 3 hours to get to Gili. It is also depending on the harbor where you depart in Bali.
From the 8 best fast boats from Bali to Gili Islands, you can find some that depart from Padang Bai. Meanwhile, some of them depart from Sanur, Serangan, and Amed beach.
The fast boat from Sanur to Gili will spend about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. And the fast boat from Serangan to Gili will spend 2 to 2 1/2 hours. While fast boat to Gili from Padang Bai will spend 1 and 15 minutes to 1/2 hours.
Read also: Komodo Speedboat Tours for those who want to see Komodo Dragons!
What are the advantages of travel using a fast boat to Gili?
When you decide to go on a fast boat to Gili Islands, all you need to know are the following advantages:
- Safe time and money on your holiday. You do not need to go via Lombok which is long way to manage.
- You will have a free hotel transfers in Bali for Kuta area, Legian, Sanur, Seminyak, and Ubud. If you stay outside of these areas, you will have to find your own transport to the harbor.
- Comfortable boat with large space, air conditioning, toilet, and sundeck.
- Friendly boat crews and professional captain. The cruise director is also ready to help you on boat during nthe trip.
- Mineral water and candy on the boat. You will also get a fresh towel on the boat
Those are the advantage when you decide to go on a speed boat to Gili. For those who want to get a ticket, you can visit the fast boat to Gili Island page. There are many options for fast boat transfers, prices, schedules, and other trip details.