Komodo Speedboat offers daily Komodo Island speedboat tour packages from Labuan Bajo to Komodo National Park. We have selected all quality and international standard safety speedboats for your Komodo island tours. Our Komodo speedboats can accommodate 20 to 40 passengers in a boat. There is also some small boat with a capacity of 5 to 10 passengers.
At the moment, Komodo Speedboat accommodates private or personal trips and shared trips. Our speedboat tours depart at 06.00 am from Labuan Bajo. However, it depends on your request, especially for a private Komodo island tour. Our late departure is at 07.00 am only for a private trip.
Komodo National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is located in East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. It is a place where you will find the world’s largest lizard called Komodo Dragons. Komodo Dragons are wildlife and a type of monitoring lizards.
Apart from the Komodo Dragons, Komodo National Park also offers beautiful beaches, spectacular landscapes, and world-class underwater marine life. The park consists of three large islands; Komodo Island, Rinca Island, and Padar Island. Some small islands are also recommended to visit.
Diving in Komodo National Park is a dream for every diver. You can explore great underwater marine life with some of the best dive operators in Labuan Bajo. They are easy to find as most of the offices are located in the main tourist area. Prices range from $100 to $250, depending on the type of dive trip you choose to book. If you do not have enough time, you can also ask our team to help you find some.
Best Komodo Island Speedboat Tour Packages
Komodo Speedboat tours are only available from Labuan Bajo. These tours have covered hotel transfers (pick up and drop off) around Labuan Bajo. You can choose to go on private or shared trips, both ways are available daily departure. Furthermore, with these tour packages, you will enjoy visiting the top 6 beautiful places in Komodo National Park including Komodo island.
Below are our best speedboat tours to Komodo:
- Full-Day Shared Speedboat Tour. The tour will let you explore 6 places in Komodo National Park. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, beach walking or sunbathing, and hiking for Komodo Dragons or spectacular views.
- One Day Private Speedboat Tour. Similarly to a Komodo shared speedboat tour, a one-day private speedboat tour is one of the best tours to book. This tour package will bring you in a personal service and you will visit 6 destinations in Komodo National Park.
Moreover, you can see the details of our speedboats on the speedboats page, link on the menu. There you will find a variety of high-speedboats to book. Enjoy our special offer for personal trips and group tours.
Otherwise, if you are looking for other types of tour packages such as Liveboard, jump into Komodo Island tour packages. There you can find a variety of arrangements.
High Speedboat Tour Prices
The prices are based on your travel style, personal tour, or shared tour. If you join the shared tour, the Komodo island tour price will be $120 per person. Meanwhile, if you go on a private trip, you will pay approximately $2000 per Komodo island speedboat tour.
All prices are inclusive of free hotel and airport transfers in Labuan Bajo, lunch box, tour guide, mineral water, and speedboat tour. You will pay the Komodo entrance fees in different parts, however, some tour operators will include the park fees.
Below are the estimated Komodo National Park entrance fees:
- Working Days: IDR 150.000 per person
- National Holidays and Sunday: IDR 250.000 per person
- Rinca Island Retribution: IDR 100.000 per person
- Komodo Island Retribution: IDR 100.000 per person
- Padar Island Entrance Fee: IDR 150.000 per person
- Rangers fee on Komodo Island is IDR 120.000 per group of 5 people
- Rangers fee for Rinca IDR 120.000 per group of 5 people.
- Hiking fees for Rinca IDR 5000 per person
- Hiking fee on Komodo is IDR 5000 per person
- Wildlife observation IDR 10.000 per person in Rinca
- Wildlife observation of Komodo Island IDR 10.000 per person
- Retribution if you dive is IDR 100.000 per person
- Retribution if you Snorkeling is IDR 50.000 per person
- Entrance fee for Kanawa Island is IDR 100.000 per person
- Parking fee for boat in Kanawa IDR 100.000 per boat
- The parking fee for the boat in Rinca is IDR 100.000 per boat
The estimated fee you need to pay is IDR 1.470.000. This amount is for all entrance fees including boat parking. In addition, the entrance fees will be changing due to the increasing number of tourists. Therefore, we will always keep updated on this page.
Komodo speedboat tour packages are also available for departure from Bali. All you need to do is book an early flight from Denpasar, Bali. You can join the Komodo island tour from Bali on a 09.30 am shared speedboat. Otherwise, you can also book a private speedboat tour.
At the moment, we are focusing on the Komodo island tour from Labuan Bajo. It is due at the time of departure. We do not want to treat all the passengers who join these tours in a hurry. We want you to enjoy your holiday more than you expected. Therefore, we want to make sure you take your time.
Top Komodo Island Tourism Places to Visit:
- Kanawa Island is a popular place where you can enjoy the best sea views, white sand beach, beautiful coral gardens, and a variety of fish. It is one of the perfect spots for snorkeling on Komodo National Park. You can also enjot longe on the whiet sand beach on this island.
- Manjarite Beach is famous for its snorkeling spot. The area is a totally beautiful underwater world with a perfect coral reef and crystal clear water. Not so touristic on this place.
- Rinca island is one of the islands where the Komodo Dragons are found. There is over 1000 Komodo inhabitant on this island. During the dry season this island is very hot, meanwhile in the rainy season it is coming more green. You will be here for a Komodo adventure and enjoy the spectacular view from the top of the island.
- Kalong Island is a mangrove island. You can not enter the island as it is a bit hard. This island is also famous for thousands of bats which are come out in the afternoon and fly over the island.
- Komodo Island is one of the main tourist destinations. The same as Rinca island, this island is also an inhabitant of Komodo Dragons. There are over 2000 Komodo dragons found on the island. You need to trek to find them on the island.
- Pink Beach/Long Beach is a popular beach where you can find beautiful pink color sand. Enjoy snorkeling and relax on the beach. You can also hike to the small hill on the other side of the beach.
- Manta Point is the place where you can find Manta Rays. You will enjoy snorkeling with mantas in this place.
- Padar island is the most spectacular island with its views. The island has a great formation, perfect to spend when sunrise and sunset. You can also enjoy the beach on this island.
- Gili Lawa Island offers spectacular views from the top of the island. There is two separate part of the island which is known as Gili Lawa Darat and Gili Lawa Laut.
- Kelor Island offers beautiful white sand beaches, crystal clear water, and spectacular views. There is a jetty where you can also spend your time.
- Taka Makasar is a white sand bar located in the area of Manta Point. You can have a walk and take pictures. Besides that, you can also swimming and snorkel here.
For more details of places to visit in Komodo National Park, you can visit our destinations page. There you can find details of places to visit and things to do. Enjoy your Komodo island tours, we will ensure you will get satisfaction during the Komodo explore.
How to get to Labuan Bajo?
Labuan Bajo is a small town located on the western tip of Flores island. During the last few years, this city has become one of the main tourist development in Indonesia. The city is also the main gateway to start the Komodo island tour.
In previous times Labuan Bajo was a fishing village, therefore the city is also called a fishing town. On the other hand, the town is the capital city of the West Manggarai regency, East Nusa Tenggara. Main government administration offices are located in the central of the town.
Below are the best way to get to Labuan Bajo:
- Filight from Denpasar, Bali, Jakarta, or other cities in Indonesia to Komodo International Airport. If you have booked the Komodo island tour pacakages, the team from tour operator will pick you up. However, if you do not have yet, you can also rent a car to get to your hotel.
- Ferry from Sape, West Nusa Tenggara. The ferry will take approximatelly 6 hours to get to Labuan Bajo. During the crossing you will see some beautiful islands around.
- PELNI from Bali. This is a big ship that crossing between Bali, Lombok, and Labuan Bajo. This is also one of the recomendation to get to Labuan Bajo. The ship will cross twice in a month, so you need to find the schedules.
Above all the recommendations, the most popular to take is the flight from Bali or Jakarta. However it is all depending on your travel style, you can choose the best one for you.